Leprino supports a community event each year called Totally Tennyson. This was Amy's first year in attendance and What Fun it Was! She even got Kris to dress up. Although, I guess that was pretty easy when zero purchases were made for his 'costume'. Yes, friends... He had ALL items in his closet already! And I think he looked just deadly in it!
We had fun reliving our glory days... All right, Don't have a cow! I admit that I was only 11 by the end of the decade and probably knew more about the Care Bear Stare than MTV, but Oh well, we definitely Rocked this event! The whole night was sick!
Yep, Amy and her girls looked Totally Wicked at this event. A bodacious time was had by all. And Bonus, we got to meet Jem (aka: coworker, Rachel). Oh come on.. Jem! You know, from "Jem and the Holograms"! What? Were you more of a Ninja Turtle kid in the 80s?











No comments:
Post a Comment