Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Mutton Bustin' at the All Star Pro Rodeo

For years ~ and I mean Years... our boys have requested to ride the sheep when they see the Mutton Bustin at the National Western Stock Show (and other rodeos we attend frequently).  They finally both made the age and weight limit to sign up!  Kris pulled a few strings by reaching out to a good friend of ours to see if we could get on the list.
Once we found out the date, we invited our favorite Rodeo crew as well as the Colorado grandparents who were in town for the event.  No pics of Angie (not sure why), but she was here too!
These kids were so stoked to get out there.  In fact, I think Kasey got a little annoyed by all the pics and just wanted to get out there.  I was so proud of both my boys!  Neither made it all the way across the stadium (in fact... I am not sure you could even say they made the 8 second ride), however, they had a blast!  There was an immediate - "Lets do it Again!"  Yes, Lets!  NWSS Jan 2016?  Watch Out! the Cannode Boys are coming back to defend their title!

No comments:

Post a Comment