Thursday, December 17, 2015

Kris is a Rugged Maniac

We Are Rugged Maniacs!  Amy and Brianna did the Rugged Maniac in 2014 and loved it.  This year, the race was the day before Amy's triathlon.  Therefore, Amy was out.  But good news.. Bri suckered in some new friends!  Kris Included!  We made sure we had an appropriate cheer squad on site for the event.  Not often can we find Kris doing a race where Amy isn't dragging him into it.
Delusional is what he will call these faces in the first few seconds of their race ... They have zero idea what they are in for.  I'm pretty sure Bri forgot about the climbing walls, mud pits, barb wire, punching bags trying to kick you off your balance beam, fire, etc.  I could go on.  This is quite the race ~ and ... the course is hosted on a motocross track (aka: All Hills!)
They Made It!  It was great being the cheer squad this year and looks like everyone on the course had fun too!  Nice Work, Kris!  I'm proud of you (and so are your boys)!
Yup, Kris - you made it!  Looks like you aren't even tired!  Guess you will have to work harder next year.  Oh yeah... I said 'next year', but in 2016 ... I'm coming after ya!  Lets do an obstacle race together!!
Looks like you inspired some Ninja Warriors in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment