Sunday, January 10, 2016

Kindergarten School Projects

Karsten's project included finding pictures of his family for Ms Watson's class at OVLC.  It was fun finding pics of everyone and crazy to see how much they grow in such a short time!
Kasey did a Kindergarten project to discuss communities, what they do, rules that apply and who participates in each community.  Kasey chose to pick Chatfield as his community and we put together a great short video using Adobe Voice.  Thanks again to Erika for such a great, easy suggestion! Kasey spoke through the video and I tried to capture what he said below since a video won't play when it is printed out to a book.

Hi, My name is Kasey and I chose Chatfield as my family community
There are many people who live and work in this community, like my grandma and grandpa
Rules are an important part of the community to Keep Us SAFE!
Park Rangers tell us about animals and keep animals safe
This is my box turtle and I call him "Boxel"
Jim and maintenance keeps... keeps everything running smoothly
Being a camp host means using your muscles to clean up the camp sites
Our family community is extra fun to meet these new people (fyi: 3 of the 4 campers in the picture work with Amy)
Thank you for visiting my community and I hope you learned a lot.
I am also including some cute pics of the kids from school this year.  Why you ask?  ... Because they are adorable and I am so proud of their academic successes.
Kasey and Karsten also both got to participate in Star of the Week at Orchard Valley.  Kasey's is a year old, but I still thought it was fun to include in this post.  Here are both kid's All About Me posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment