We were blessed to be a part of this special day with them. Kris stood by Jim on the big day and watched him say "I Do" to one of the most beautiful brides I have seen. It was a wonderful ceremony and we were all looking forward to the reception.
Ok, I guarantee that Sarah has plenty other (and better pictures), but this really tells how the night actually went. For instance; have you ever seen all the tables at a reception do the wave together?
| The Best Men - Tom, Karsten, Kris and Scott |
Ok - that was about all the civil pictures i took. Like I said, I am sure Sarah has many more... now, here is how the night Really Went!...
Yup, that just happened. Got rather hot out there on the dance floor. Too hot for a full suit; time to get comfortable. What? It is midnight already? We better head back to the hotel before we turn into pumpkins.
The hotel was great. They had a lovely lobby for us to continue the party. And what else would you do at a party... other than Leg Wrestle!
Here is the crew that was too excited about Jim and Sarah's special day to go to bed. Even Roy made it out from New Orleans! Not sure there is much to tell from this point... there was wine, there was jack and there was little cupcake goldfish dipped in homemade honey (provided by the bride's family). All in all; I am pretty sure we saw the sun rise, we had a lot of laughter and have determined this wedding lived up to expectations ... and Beyond!
| Kris, Jim, Karsten and Roy (aka: Steve) |
| Gilly, Sarah, Angie, Jimila (aka: Sara) and Amy |






No comments:
Post a Comment