My birthday fell on a very big weekend this year. Jim and Sarah were getting married the day after my 35th Bday. That meant... I celebrated my big "3-5" with a Bang! Jim and Sarah got a bunch of their closest friends and family and put on a dinner at Rock Bottom for the sole purpose of celebrating ... Me! Ok, ok.. It was their rehearsal dinner, but since a lot of my closest friends were there - it was perfect! We also got to celebrate with George, Pat, David and April by heading to Tequila Joes for dinner a separate night!
Now, there are two issues with this picture above. First off, where is David and April? ... they were running late. We were supposed to take a second pic when they arrived, but alas... we got too hungry and forgot. The other issue is our waiter definitely isn't a professional photographer by day and waiter by night. Poor George is so hard to see! Oh well, you get the idea. This next pic I love. God gave us this beautiful Bronco sunset the night we celebrated my birthday. This is the view just outside of our neighborhood as we look down to the shopping district on Parker road. Just Perfect! (ps: Great Shot George and Pat!)
And what is a birthday without presents! I love that my birthday is in Aug as it means... new clothes! This year, I was spoiled with CSU gear, dress clothes and Broncos gear! I even got some awesome new makeup from my sis. Still waiting for those makeup lessons on how to use so many colors together, Melissa.
One of my indulgences is chocolate covered macadamia nut clusters. I could seriously eat one whole container in a sitting if you would let me. That is why they aren't in my house year round. George and Pat know me so well and got me some for my birthday. I was so excited that I even decided to share with the group... one night only! The Rest are Mine!


No comments:
Post a Comment