Nothing quite like a beautiful Colorado day at the zoo! I know some day my boys will be done with the zoo, but that is definitely not today. These boys love getting their maps and deciding which direction to head. We have so much fun running through the zoo every time we go. Vitamin D, Big Smiles and Tired Boys by the end of the day. Perfect.
This may have been my favorite exhibit today. She was just so serene! I hear she had a little baby chimp with her, but never saw past this beautiful face to look for him. She just sat and talked to the boys forever.
The next weekend was a little colder, so we hit up the Nature and Science Museum. Angie even got to go check it out with us! We enjoyed seeing very large and impressive animals and tracked our health at the Fitness Exhibit. This was my favorite part for sure. I think I was so busy tracking my health that I forgot to take pictures.
There is always a special exhibit going on. Right now was Robots! It was so cool to be so hands on to see how they all worked. Kasey loved making the robot do push ups, headstands and karate chops. Karsten loved playing tic-tac-toe against a robot and Kris loved playing Blackjack against his favorite robot. We found better odds playing the robot than we ever do in Vegas! We all enjoyed watching the boys build their very own bot using different pieces. One block was the battery, one was a motion sensor, one was a light, etc. You kept choosing your pieces till you built something totally cool that moved on command!
And what do you do after such a big day? Spaghetti at Old Chicago's of Course and yes, as the sign suggests... we did have a beer too!
9 years ago














No comments:
Post a Comment