Another year older... and to be honest, Amy is just glad she is not yet 35 like her Much Older Husband. To celebrate we got the Cannodes together (sans David as he was out of town) for a lovely dinner out at Johnny Carinos. Delicous!
George even picked out a special dessert to help her celebrate. Tirramisu in a tiny little coffee cup. So Cute! The boys just 'Had' to have a taste considering it was topped off with some whipcream.
 |
| "Mommy, you use the saucer like this to have tea" |
 |
| "How can I get Just the Whip Cream?" |
And what is a birthday without presents? This year was a special theme - CSU! Amy has worn a bunch of her current shirts to death and has never had a shirt she could wear to work. Well; now - Every Friday in the fall with be a CSU Friday in her office!
 |
| WHOA! COOL! what is it? |
 |
| Kasey lost his attention span on this pic, but Amy is Thrilled! |
 |
| More CSU! ... And a Bag Head Monster in the corner! |
We will be posting our trip to ND in a separate post, but I am stealing some of the shots for this fun birthday celebration. We celebrated in ND with a shared party for Amy and Karsten (Karsten's bday to follow in a separate post too!). We had a lovely Kabob dinner with GG, the Woodards and the Mattsons. Mom was going to whip up a cake, but I told her not to worry. So, instead I received a cookie with a candle in it. Perfect!
 |
| Don't you dare blow out Mommy's candle |
I love Presents! Got some really cute stuff for both work and play time! Plus, bonus - it all fit in my cram packed suitcase on the way home. Anything bigger would not have made it! :-)
 |
| More Clothes! |
 |
| YEAH for Birthdays!!! |
Obviously, this next one is not during the big bday celebration - it is actually just after church recently, but thought I would include it to show off my new outfit! Can you say "Sassy!" LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment