What do we love More than a Rodeo? A Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo! Especially, when we get in the suite!! Holly Frontier (which will from hereon out be referred to as 'The Company which Shall not be Named') still has a box at the rodeo and we were pleased to once again be able to meet up and enjoy the tasty food, beverages and a bunch of swag this year!
![]() |
| Don't I look Just Like Papa! |
![]() |
| Hop in, Sarah! I got this! |
Before heading to the rodeo we had to stop off and play a bit. That included driving 4 wheelers and playing duck racing games. We would've stopped at the petting zoo, but Unfortunately... it was Employee Only Day on the day we visited.
After we were tuckered out from walking; we headed to the suite. Nice Seats, huh? The rodeo was a blast and we even got to talk to the Governor of Wyo and a Rodeo dude. That one was kinda funny cause he was actually a distant relative to Jason.All in all, I wish it were warmer that day, but it was a fabulous day, none the less. Can't wait until next year! btw: Karsten still loves the bulls the best and Kasey is in awe over the bouncing horses. The only thing I noted this year was that they were cheering for the animal ... not the rider. Guess we gotta work on that before our next rodeo!




No comments:
Post a Comment