Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Locks of Love

I have fallen in Love with a hairdresser back in Fargo.  Her name is Carrie and she is Amazing.  This time, she had a big task at hand... cutting off ELEVEN INCHES of my hair.  I found an organization that I Love to support called "Locks of Love".  They take donated hair and use it to make wigs for children with cancer.  What an awesome organization!  I was trying to remember and think I have done this at least three (if not four) times in my life.  I will go with three times... so ... this makes #4!!!  They need at least 10 inches of hair and I knew it would be close this time.  I picked a short hairstyle that I thought would be cute and asked Carrie if it would work with my hair texture, curl, etc.  I was a little nervous about it being 'so short', but she gave me a fun, trendy, sassy and easy to style in Many ways haircut.  I couldn't have been happier and think she did a beautiful job!
Wow - Looks like a lot when you see Four pony tails of hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment